Follow these tips on using images in your projects to make sure that you have professional images that fit well in your document:
- If necessary, be sure that your crop and resize your images before you add them to your document.
- Use the insert tools in the word processor you prefer to place the images on the page. On your Google Drive, look under the Insert menu.
- Look for a Wrap option in your word processor to change how the words on the page wrap around the image. Wrapped images are usually better than stacking an image on the words.
- Tie the images to the text specifically. Refer to the image in order to make it clear how the image relates to the ideas in the text.
- Be sure that cite the source for your graphics as well. Check your textbook for details on citing your sources.